MSF-AT General Assembly
May 20-21, 2022
Friday May 20th
|15:00 – 18:00||
Member Forum Discussion: Becoming the MSF WWTB
What is our Acceptance of and Commitment to the Risks We Take?
Post-Member Forum Apéro
Saturday May 21st
|09:00 – 09:30||Registration & coffee|
|09:30 – 09:45||
Leo Ho, President of the Board & Karine Gillain, member, moderator
|09:45 – 10:25||
President's report 2021 and Q&A
Leo Ho, President MSF-Austria
|10:25 – 10:45||
Treasurers’ Report 2021 and Q&A
Monika Weiszmann, Treasurer MSF-Austria
|10:45 – 11:00||
Audit Report 2021 and Q&A
Phillipp Angerer, KPMG
|11:00 – 11:30||Coffee Break|
|11:30 – 12:20||
Hemayat Partnership Reflection
Cecilia Heiss, General Director, Hemayat
|12:20 – 13:00||Presentation of Board Candidates and Q&A|
|Presentation of IGA Representative|
Presentation of the Co-opted Board Members 2021
Karine Gillain, member, moderator
|13:00 – 14:30||
Lunch Break & voting
|14:30 – 15:00||
IB / IGA Update
Reinhard Dörflinger, IGA Representative, MSF-Austria
|15:00 – 16:00||
Ukraine – Getting the Balance Right
Mark Walsh, Deputy Programme Responsible, OCG
Carlos Francisco, Board Member, MSF-Spain
|16:00 – 16:15||Announcement of Election Results|
|16:15 – 16:45||Closing|
Drinks and Dinner @ Badeschiff immediately Following the GA
Please let us know if you will attend the Member Forum, the General Assembly and the celebrations on the Badeschiff in person by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 16th. Participation in the celebrations on the Badeschiff are particially covered by MSF and participants are asked to pay 15 Euros each. This includes a buffet dinner prepared by the Association Speisen Ohne Grenzen and one drink at the Badeschiff bar. Signing up is binding and participants are asked to pay in cash on the day.
The meeting will be held in the MSF-AT office in Vienna, in Taborstrasse 10, 1020 Wien, Mezzanine Floor. For those not able to join in person there will be an option to participate online via Teams. Post GA celebrations will be held at the Badeschiff 5 minutes walk from the office.
Find the link to join the Member Forum online HERE
Find the link to join the General Assembly online HERE
We will be following the current office COVID-19 rules for the General Assembly.
- No more masks required in the office if you are vaccinated, but of course you may wear one if you want to or feel safer with a mask.
- If you are not vaccinated, please test before coming to the office and wear a mask.
- If possible, we ask everyone to test before the GA.
If you are a member and have not already paid the fee for 2022 you can do so by bank transfer to: AT592011128926847603. The fee is 25 Euro. The deadline for payment of the membership fee is May 16th in order to secure your eligibility to vote at the GA.
At the 28th General Assembly of MSF-AT all eligible members will vote on the following:
- Approval of the Agenda (Closed).
- Approval of the Election Committee (Closed).
- Manfred Höller (member)
- Yasmine Ludwig (volunteer)
- Julie Eskesen (Asso officer)
- Approval of the President’s report (Closed).
- Approval of the Treasurer's report (Closed).
- Discharging the Board from Liability (Closed).
- Approval of the co-optation of Margaretha Maleh in 2021 (Closed).
- Approval of the co-optation of Klaus Volmer in 2021 (Closed).
- Approval of the election of the IGA Representative (Closed).
- Board Election (3 new members to be elected, see candidates profiles below!). (Closed). See new Board HERE.
HOW TO VOTE
- All voting will be done electronically using the e-voting system found here: https://voting.msf.org/login.php. Please bring your phone/tablet/computer to be used for voting.
- All members who are up to date with their membership payments on May 16th will be eligible to vote.
- When the polls are open eligible members are invited to log in to the e-voting system and cast their votes. All members who are eligible to vote will be notified when the polls are open.
- New members who have not used the e-voting system before will receive their login details by email.
- Members who have previously used the system will not receive new login details but are asked to use their credentials from previous years. It is possible to reset the password on the login page of the e-voting system here: https://voting.msf.org/login.php even before the voting begins. It is not possible to change the email address registered.
- It is necessary to use the browsers Chrome and Firefox. Other browser's are not supported.
WHEN TO VOTE
- Approval of the Agenda and confirmation of the Electoral Commission will be opened approximately 5 days prior to the General Assembly and closed on Friday May 20th.
- All other polls will be opened on the day of the GA at approximately 13:00 and closed at 14:30. Changes to this time may occur and will be communicated here and at the GA.
- Members who are eligible to vote will be notified when polls are opened and closed.
In order to sort out any issues and ensure that you are able to vote we strongly encourage you to log in to the system and submit your first votes in the week before the GA when the first polls open. There will be limited availability for assistance with this during the GA.
In case of any need for assistance don’t hesitate to reach out as soon as possible at email@example.com for assistance.
- Any member who is eligible to vote can transfer their vote to another member who fulfill the requirements for receiving proxy votes. This is done through the e-voting system by logging in, clicking on the tab “PROXY”, choosing the GA event, and then choosing the person they wish to vote on their behalf. It is important that the member giving their vote to another member contacts the proxy taker and inform them of this. This is not done automatically.
- All members who are eligible to vote, who is not office staff and who has accepted to do so can receive proxy votes.
- The maximum number of proxies to be given to one member is 4.
BOARD CANDIDATES 2022
Cristina RUSU (elected)
Tobias HAAS (elected)
Georg GEYER (elected)